Birthday 19 Birthday 19

all the guys below me need to shut the fuck up and enjoy the badass video.

Minecraft Cartoons Minecraft Cartoons

Scott. I love you man, but, come on. I mean, don't get me wrong, i loves me a good ironic parody, making fun of other parodies, but, i just feel like it wasn't carried out very well. i mean, yes you got the basic 5 MC jokes made fun of in there, but i felt like there was so much more potential. it was very short, and very unexplored. I've loved your work on every other thing you've done, and i understand your personal crises are debilitating to your animation and thought process sometimes, but I can't shake the feeling that this wasn't a very well thought out cartoon.
3.5/5 for effort and some funny moments.

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

Blockhead has made me realize my true calling.
the other day, (last wednesday) i walked into mcdonalds, dressed in a gorilla suit, and just started dancing. every time somebody asked me what i was doing i yelled TONGS in their face.
i ordered a big mac and left. thank you, blockhead, thank you.

Epic Hard Jump Epic Hard Jump

I love these kinds of games, because you can just put on a podcast or an album you like and try again and again until you beat it. I like difficult games, because beating them really feels like you have accomplished something. If there were checkpoints every five feet, it wouldn't be a satisfying game to beat.

My only real complaint is about the invisible floor at the very end. Every other obstacle could be passed on the first try, because they're all based on player skill. The last obstacle, the invisible floor, isn't based on player skill at all. You have to either die a few times, or get very lucky the first time in order to pass it. That is the only obstacle that really felt unfair, when the player dies on any other obstacle, the player knows that it's their fault, they know they died because they did something wrong. With the invisible floor, death isn't the player's fault. It's not very well designed.

Overall, I think this was a really good game, especially for something that just started out as a test. My only two issues with the game would be the lack of color, and also the invisible floor at the end.

Follow your dreams! Keep making games!

Click The Dot Click The Dot

I hope this was a programming exercise... because I'm not sure if this qualifies as a game. It was definitely playable though, so if it was a programming test, good job! It works. That's the most I can say for it. Also dots are CIRCULAR.

Reflector Reflector

Alright, two stars for effort but there are two glaring issues that kept me from wanting to play for more than maybe 5 minutes or so. Number 1: The fucking sound the mirrors make when they move. CHRIST ALMIGHTY was that nessecary? It was just an annoyance and made me have to mute the game. Number 2: Why is there no way to reverse the rotation of a mirror? Why can't I Shift-Click or Alt-Click to turn a mirror the other way instead of doing a fucking full reverse because I clicked too many times. Two stars because interesting concept, but it's been done before, and better. The first thing isn't game-ruining, but the second is.

zaynyatyi responds:

Thanks you for respond. That's strange, but Shift+click should work. That was on first tutorial.
Are you sure it is not working?