Epic Hard Jump Epic Hard Jump

I love these kinds of games, because you can just put on a podcast or an album you like and try again and again until you beat it. I like difficult games, because beating them really feels like you have accomplished something. If there were checkpoints every five feet, it wouldn't be a satisfying game to beat.

My only real complaint is about the invisible floor at the very end. Every other obstacle could be passed on the first try, because they're all based on player skill. The last obstacle, the invisible floor, isn't based on player skill at all. You have to either die a few times, or get very lucky the first time in order to pass it. That is the only obstacle that really felt unfair, when the player dies on any other obstacle, the player knows that it's their fault, they know they died because they did something wrong. With the invisible floor, death isn't the player's fault. It's not very well designed.

Overall, I think this was a really good game, especially for something that just started out as a test. My only two issues with the game would be the lack of color, and also the invisible floor at the end.

Follow your dreams! Keep making games!

Click The Dot Click The Dot

I hope this was a programming exercise... because I'm not sure if this qualifies as a game. It was definitely playable though, so if it was a programming test, good job! It works. That's the most I can say for it. Also dots are CIRCULAR.

Reflector Reflector

Alright, two stars for effort but there are two glaring issues that kept me from wanting to play for more than maybe 5 minutes or so. Number 1: The fucking sound the mirrors make when they move. CHRIST ALMIGHTY was that nessecary? It was just an annoyance and made me have to mute the game. Number 2: Why is there no way to reverse the rotation of a mirror? Why can't I Shift-Click or Alt-Click to turn a mirror the other way instead of doing a fucking full reverse because I clicked too many times. Two stars because interesting concept, but it's been done before, and better. The first thing isn't game-ruining, but the second is.

zaynyatyi responds:

Thanks you for respond. That's strange, but Shift+click should work. That was on first tutorial.
Are you sure it is not working?

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

AWWWWWWW YEAHHHH!!!!!

Dude, GREAT GAME. ONE OF MY FAVORITES ON NG!!!!! plus i loved all the references to classic games. like how the boss battle music was a remixed megaman 2 theme, and on the date it played zelda's lullaby! EPIC WIN!!!! all around if i could give this a higher rating than 5/5 10/10 I WOULD. Keep makin' em great moosh!

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

I think i love you. (no homo)

you are the only man on the face of the NG earth that made me wish i could give this game an OVER 9000!!!/10 This is the best game in newgrounds history. 'Nuff said.

The Megaman quiz The Megaman quiz

potentially good

Dr.Light TEAMED UP WITH Dr.Wily to make megaman, not just light.

AN Escape Series #1 AN Escape Series #1

i cant finish

the car key doesnt do shit on the trunk lock

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

awesome but uh,kaijo, kwik kewshun.

why must i pay 500 bucks to take my clothes off???

Kajio responds:

They are expensive clothes that you can put on but you must destroy to take off. So you have to buy more each time ?

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

loved the first 1 and this one is also EXCELLENT!!

is the reflex scope just 4 show?

Secret Exit Secret Exit

cool

mix of impossible quiz and platforming. i like it.