Birthday 19 Birthday 19

all the guys below me need to shut the fuck up and enjoy the badass video.

Minecraft Cartoons Minecraft Cartoons

Scott. I love you man, but, come on. I mean, don't get me wrong, i loves me a good ironic parody, making fun of other parodies, but, i just feel like it wasn't carried out very well. i mean, yes you got the basic 5 MC jokes made fun of in there, but i felt like there was so much more potential. it was very short, and very unexplored. I've loved your work on every other thing you've done, and i understand your personal crises are debilitating to your animation and thought process sometimes, but I can't shake the feeling that this wasn't a very well thought out cartoon.
3.5/5 for effort and some funny moments.

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

Blockhead has made me realize my true calling.
the other day, (last wednesday) i walked into mcdonalds, dressed in a gorilla suit, and just started dancing. every time somebody asked me what i was doing i yelled TONGS in their face.
i ordered a big mac and left. thank you, blockhead, thank you.

Blockhead: Episode 4 Blockhead: Episode 4

This series has got to be the stupidest, most dumb and retarded thing i have ever watched.

and I fucking love it.

Megaman X vs AllStars Megaman X vs AllStars

It's good...but could be improved to be awesome.

Just a few complaints on my part.
1. Megaman's animation wasn't very in-sync with the sounds, and his sprites were a little off-looking. By that i mean they were odd and distorted.
2. Neither was Sonic's animation.
3. I liked the animation of the Lee brothers from D.D. but them being 8-bit and everything else 16 kinda threw off the effect of the fight. try using the super double dragon sprites next time. Their animation was perfectly in sync with their sound though, and it ran smoothly, so, props for that.

Well, all-in-all, minus 1 point for every complaint i had puts you right at a 7/10, 3/5.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

5/5, 10/10,Favorited, Holy Shit.

AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there are no words to describe the amazingness of this flash~!!!!

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

MOTHER F******* HILARIOUS

I FRIGGIN LOVE MINECRAFT AND HAVE BEEN PLAYING IT ALL WEEK AND WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS ALL "holy sh*t must watch"

Press Start: F-Xerox Press Start: F-Xerox

love the ending

Very effficient, johnson, Very efficient...

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

AWESOME SAUCE

i love the idea of NG being a world and portal submissions are it's inhabitants.
and crappy-on-purpose flashes... well, they dont stay for long...

Thanks to Peter that is.

Portawesome Portawesome

sort of..

i would give you a 10 for humor but how little you know about portal is sad. sad enough to land you back at the 6 mark.
facts u overlooked:
1: you never meet any other humans.
2:as soon as you are within range a turret would start shooting, not when it's convineint to the comedy.